I feel like I say this every single year but man last year feels like it just came and went in the blink of an eye. 2018 was a really great year but I’m so ready for 2019 to be an even better one.
Last year instead of setting to yearly goals I set 27 goals before I turned 27 so I’m going to be recapping that list instead of 2018 personal goals so let’s dive in, shall we?
27 Before 27 Personal Goals Recap
- Become consistent with going to the gym and make it a habit // Unfortunately, this didn’t really happen but what can ya do? This is something I really want to get into this year.
Participate in a Whole30 challenge
- Drink more Water // Nope, I’m really embarassed about this one.
- Do a deep clean of my entire life // I did a pretty good job at this but I wouldn’t say I was 100% successful which is why I didn’t cross it off.
- Replenish my emergency fund // I have slowly started to build it back up but I’m not happy with how slow the process was so this was half completed too.
Get rid of any clothing that I no longer love //I still have a few things to get rid of but I think I did a good job at getting rid of clothes this year. Read 12 Books //
Try new foods more often //Proud to announce that I’ve gotten much better about venturing out and trying new foods.
- Nurture my relationships better // Going to give myself half credit for this one.
Get on a better working schedule //I still haven’t perfected this of course, but I have gotten a lot better about how much I work.
Collaborate more with online business owners //Yes, I did a lot of this in 2018 and it was amazing.
- Travel to a new place // I actually didn’t go anywhere new this year. I did travel but it was to two cities that I had already been to haha.
Focus on doing more of the things that I love //I read a lot more this year and did so many more things that I enjoyed. It was nice to not feel like I had to work 24/7.
- Stop overthinking everything // Although I didn’t completely quit my habit of overthinking, I feel like I certainly improved it.
Say no more often //I totally got better at saying no this year. Its still tough for me to do since I am a people pleaser, but man was it good for my sanity.
- Pay off my credit card debt // While I didn’t finish paying off my credit card debt, I did pay it down quite a bit so I have definitely made progress.
Work on being cleaner around the house //Ever since we moved into our home at the beginning of September, I feel like I have become way cleaner. I make sure to pick up after myself and keep on top of things around the house. Celebrate the little things in life //I have gotten better about celebrating my accomplishments – big and small.
- Spend more time with my friends and family // I definitely improved at that this year, but I could definitely still be better.
- Be more adventurous // I had a few more adventurous moments this year but this is always something I’m looking to improve.
Work on creating more passive income //I totally did this and it feels so good. Cook more meals at home //I definitely cooked a bit more in 2018.
- Take better care of myself // I started to do this but I still don’t feel like it’s up to par quite yet so it’s something I’ll need to continue to work on.
Work smarter, not harder //
Go to New York City during Christmastime //We spent a few days in NYC this Christmas and it was so magical.
Focus on buying quality over quantity //This is something I have done a lot better at but I still do buy trendy pieces from fast fashion places from time to time. Schedule more coffee dates //I had more intentional coffee dates this year and it was so nice to get to know other entrepreneurs better.
28 Before 28 Personal Goals
- Take more photos
- Read at least 15 books
- Keep up with my content calendar
- Get into a consistent gym routine
- Spend more time on self-care
- Travel to a new place
- Organize my house
- Finish decorating my office
- Turn Confetti Social into a full-blown agency
- Drink less soda and more water
- Eat a lot less fast food
- Replenish my emergency fund
- Lose at least 10 pounds
- Focus on my friends + family
- Participate in a no spend month
- Get a second pup
- Have a successful first year with Uplevel Your Biz
- Work on getting visible on Stories
- Work with more amazing brands
- Be more present
- Make more meals at home
- Go to bed earlier
- Venture outside of my comfort zone
- Finish paying off my car
- Eliminate credit card debt
- Complete a 30-day squat challenge
- Learn how to prioritize myself more often
- Spend more time with my parents
What personal goals do you want to accomplish this year? Please feel free to let me know down in the comments.