As the official summer season creeps closer, it’s time to start prepping for your upcoming summer vacations. With that comes the joys of packing and trying to figure out what you’re going to bring on your upcoming trip. Today I am sharing my summer travel essentials.
Summer Travel Essentials
- Good book // I always bring a good book or two with me when traveling, especially if I am going to be on the beach because sitting on the beach with a book in hand is a long time favorite of mine. I’m currently reading Confess by Colleen Hoover but plan to bring some light reads for my upcoming honeymoon.
- Toiletries Case & Toiletries// I always travel with my toiletries case. I fill it with anything and everything I will ever need during the trip including my daily skincare routine, shampoo and conditioner, makeup remover, wipes, toothpaste and toothbrush, etc.
- Medicine // I bring medicine anytime I travel just in case I get a headache on my trip…which is more common than you’d think.
- Sunscreen // Sunscreen is a definite summer travel essential especially if you’re going some place tropical. You should wear sunscreen everyday regardless of where you go, but if you know you’re going to be on the beach or at the pool all day it is even more of a must. My favorite sunscreen is by Neutrogena.
- Sunglasses // Because sunnies are a summer essential regardless if you’re traveling or not. I usually opt for a cute and inexpensive pair from Target for vacation in case they get lost or broken.
- Headphones // Headphones are an absolute must for me when traveling. I enjoy catching up with all of my favorite podcasts when traveling.
- Camera // Because when traveling, a good camera is so important. My phone takes great pictures also but there’s something about traveling with a DSLR that makes the experience even better.
- A large purse used as a carry-on // I always use a big sturdy bag as my carry-on when traveling. I need a big bag to store my laptop, iPad, a book or two, my wallet, and more. I always like to have those items with me so that I can make sure that they are safe and properly taken care of.What are your summer travel essentials? Feel free to let me know down in the comments.