I am doing this post as a part of the October Blogging Challenge. I have decided to pick and choose which ones I will be participating in throughout the month and thought this would be a fun post to do because it’s a lot different than anything that I have ever done…and honestly sometimes it just helps to get some things off your chest. Today I am sharing some pet peeves that I have.
- People not using their blinkers/using headphones when driving – This is probably my number one pet peeve pretty much ever. People in my city don’t know how to use their blinkers and it makes driving very stressful. Also, driving with headphones…how is this even a thing? If you really need to listen to music because your radio doesn’t work, just put your phone in the cup holder..it’s a lot safer.
- Being ignored – I cannot stand being ignored. I would rather that person just tell me they’re busy or something than have them straight up ignore me.
- Not getting enough sleep – I am in love with sleeping so when I don’t get enough, I am in a foul mood for the rest of the day…so getting at least 6-7 hours each night is essential or I am fueling myself with too much caffeine.
- Being stuck in traffic – Part of the reason why I hate my afternoon commute is because it’s filled with oodles of traffic. The only good thing is that I get to catch up on my podcasts. (Can’t you tell I am not a big fan of driving…)
- People stepping on the back of my shoes – There is almost nothing more annoying than this…especially if it is someone that you don’t know. It kind of makes me cringe.
- Screaming children in public – I am not sure why, but when a child keeps consistently screaming in public, it makes my blood start to boil. Probably a surefire sign that I am not ready for kids yet, but that doesn’t bother me.
What are some of your pet peeves? Let me know down in the comments.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!