Happy October, y’all! I’m so happy that one of my favorite months of the year is finally here. Today is also the day of my Confetti Social launch so if you want to go check out my new site, I’d be so grateful. It’s been a long time coming and I think y’all are going to just LOVE it. Now without further ado, onto my September traffic report. This month wasn’t much better than last in terms of traffic, but my social media channels have been consistently growing so that’s good.
September Traffic Report
SEPTEMBER BLOGGING GOALS RECAP:
Post 3x a week on Instagram
- 1,100 FB likes – Unfortunately not this month..Ever since I hit 1k on FB, it’s been super slow growth.
- 2,050 Twitter Followers – so close, but not quite there yet.
- 9,000 Pinterest Followers – so close, but nope.
Reach 7,000 Instagram FollowersFinally a goal I actually met. Continue updating Pinterest graphics Continue working on ecourses
- Reach 15k pageviews (starting small since my stats decreased this month) – nope! I hope October traffic picks up again because it was down again from August.
October Blogging Goals:
- Post at least 3x a week on both Breakfast at Lilly’s and Confetti Social
- 1,100 FB Likes
- 2,070 Twitter Followers
- 9,300 Pinterest Followers
- 8,800 Instagram Followers
- Continue updating Pinterest graphics
- Finish Blog to Biz Hive
- Reach 12k pageviews (starting small after my decrease)
Do you do a monthly traffic report? Was your traffic for September lower? Please feel free to let me know down in the comments.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!