Holy cow, I can’t believe it’s already October. This year is literally flying by quicker than ever. I feel like last year went by at a pretty normal pace, but 2016 is on a complete other level. Now it’s time to recap my September goals and share my October goals with y’all.
Finalize most of the wedding details // I just need to order a few decor items and tie up a few loose ends, but I am basically good on the wedding planning front give or take a few minor details. Read two books // Success! Now I’m reading Make It Happen and Carry On simultaneously and will be diving into Pretty Girls next. Get my butt back into the gym // Although I haven’t been back to the gym, I have been prioritizing walking and eating a lot healthier to prep for the wedding next month so I didn’t completely fail on this one.
Prepare for my Confetti Social Launch // I launched Monday and it was a success! I exceeded my pageview goal for the day and had tons of love and support from my awesome blogger friends.
- Read two books // I’m reading two books right now and hope to finish both of them and maybe even a third by the end of the month if possible.
- Continue my diet and try to work out as much as possible // I’m not going to set a specific goal for this, but I want to try and get active as much as possible leading up to the big day so that I look and feel my best on my wedding day.
- Order all of the wedding decor and type up any loose ends // This is a must do goal considering my wedding is in a little over a month so I can’t be slacking on this one.
- Maintain consistency on both BAL and Confetti Social // Now that I have 2 blogs, it’s going to be a little harder to keep up with everything so I want to ensure that I can be consistent on both blogs.
- Begin batching content for my honeymoon // I will be having some guest posts on Confetti Social while I’m on my honeymoon but BAL posts will be all me. It will only be 2 posts like it is every week, but I will need to write it in advance so I want to have that prepared before November even hits.
It’s time for the monthly goal-setting link-up called The Road to a Better Me! As a way to share my goals with my readers and keep myself accountable, this link-up was created to motivate all of us reach our goals! This link-up starts today, September 7th and will be the first Wednesday of every month throughout the entire year. Each link-up will stay open until the following Saturday. Your post can be anything related to goal-setting including monthly goals, blogging goals, personal goals, etc. Share your September goals + keep yourself accountable.
I would love for you join this exciting monthly link-up! Remember to please visit others blogs in the link-up and comment on them to make this link-up even more fun.
[inlinkz_linkup id=668347 mode=1]
What are your October goals? Please feel free to let me know down in the comments.