Holy cow, I cannot believe it’s already November and that I’ll be a married woman in 10 days. What is life? I’m spending the beginning of this month preparing my blog and biz for me to be gone for a week which isn’t a long time but tons of things can happen in that period so I need to be prepared. I’m beyond ready to be relaxing on the beach for my honeymoon though. Love goal setting posts? Check out my previous ones here.
- Read two books // I only was able to read one book this month, but it was a super busy one so I’m not too upset about this.
Continue my dietand try to work out as much as possible // So I didn’t work out but I did diet for the majority of the month and was able to lose 6 pounds and counting so that’s a definite plus. Order all of the wedding decor and type up any loose ends //At this point, the only thing I need to do is finalize my head count with my venue and print my seating chart, hashtag sign, and any other photos to display at the reception. Maintain consistency on both BAL and Confetti Social //I have been posting about 3 times a week between my two blogs (2 here and one on Confetti Social) but I have definitely been maintaining consistency between the two.
- Begin batching content for my honeymoon // I didn’t do this but I will be spending Friday hopefully writing the two posts that will go up on Breakfast at Lilly’s while I’m on my honeymoon. If not, then I will take off for the week. I have never truly taken a break from writing on Breakfast at Lilly’s so it couldn’t hurt to take a week off.
2.5/5 – pretty bad, but I got the most important stuff done, right?
- Read two books // I’m planning on reading quite a bit when we’re on the honeymoon so hopefully I can knock this one out of the park in no time.
- Enjoy the wedding and honeymoon // I typically have a hard time relaxing so my main goal for November is to just enjoy myself on the wedding day and on my honeymoon because we only get one of those and it’s important to soak up all the time with my new hubby that I can.
- Begin writing thank you notes to people who attended the wedding // This is something I need to do as soon as we get back from the honeymoon and sort through all of our wedding presents. I love writing thank you cards and need to buy some new ones ASAP.
It’s time for the monthly goal-setting link-up called The Road to a Better Me! As a way to share my goals with my readers and keep myself accountable, this link-up was created to motivate all of us reach our goals! This link-up starts today, November 2nd and will be the firstWednesday of every month throughout the entire year. Each link-up will stay open until the following Saturday. Your post can be anything related to goal-setting including monthly goals, blogging goals, personal goals, etc. Share your November goals + keep yourself accountable.
I would love for you join this exciting monthly link-up! Remember to please visit others blogs in the link-up and comment on them to make this link-up even more fun.
[inlinkz_linkup id=674828 mode=1]
This month I only made a few goals for myself because I’ll be gone for two weeks so there isn’t much time to focus on my goals after we get back from the honeymoon. What are your November goals? Please feel free to let me know down in the comments.