2017 is right around the corner so I thought it was time to share my most popular posts of 2016. I did a post like this last year and it was a pretty big hit so I thought I’d do another one like it this year. It’s always good to take a look at your analytics and see which posts are performing best so that you can produce similar content that your audience will just love. Now it’s time to dive into my most popular posts of 2016.
Most Popular Posts of 2016
- Planning Blog Content Like a Boss // This was honestly one of my favorite posts that I have written this year on Breakfast at Lilly’s and clearly y’all liked it too! Planning out blog content is one of my favorite things to do and it seems like other people wanted to know how to do it themselves.
- How to Be More Productive // Productivity is something that I want to write more about here on Breakfast at Lilly’s in the coming year. As busy millennials, productivity is key to being able to accomplish all that we want to.
- 2016 Summer Reading List // As an avid reader with an ever growing reading list, I kind of had a feeling that this post would be popular. I’m nosy and love knowing what everyone else is reading so I assume others are like that as well.
- Preparing for a New Semester // Preparing yourself for a new semester is the key to success. It helps you set your goals for the semester among other things. I can see why people would be interested in reading about how to best prepare themselves for a new semester.
- Wedding Trends to Follow in 2016 // This was a guest post written back in January about wedding trends of 2016. It was my first experience with a guest poster and I absolutely loved it.
- 5 Things To Do When Experiencing Burnout // Bloggers definitely experience burnout so I completely understand why this post was in my top 10 most viewed posts of 2016.
- Make the Most of Your Mornings // As someone who isn’t a morning person, I need all the motivation in the mornings and I bet a lot of y’all do too. Learning how to be more of a morning person is so key.
- How to Monetize Your Lifestyle Blog // This post was another favorite that I wrote this year. I have been on a mission to monetize my blog this year so I loved being able to share my tips and tricks with those of you wanting to monetize as well.
- 16 Books to Read in 2016 // Another post about what I was wanting to read. Unfortunately, I didn’t end up reading all of these books but I anticipate writing another post like this for 2017 so if you’re into that kind of thing then be on the look out for it.
- 5 Facebook Groups to Help Grow Your Blog // Another post that I’m not surprised that made it into the top 10. Everyone likes learning about growing their blog so I figured this post was going to be a hit.
I want to know two things from you. First, I want to know what your favorite post on Breakfast at Lilly’s was this year and second I want to know what were some of your favorite posts that you or others have shared this year? Also, feel free to take a look at your analytics and let me know what your most popular posts 0f 2016 are.