Well, somehow it’s already July and like every month, I just can’t believe it. This month will be a fairly busy one in terms of travel. I’m going on my bachelorette in two weeks and I’m pretty stoked about it. I feel like once my bachelorette party is over with, it will be crunch time with the wedding planning with the 12th of this month marking the 4 months mark. So much to do, so little time…but such is life. Anyway, let’s get into a recap of my June goals + sharing my July goals.
Recap of June Goals
- Continue to work out at least twice a week // I completely fell off the wagon with this one in June, but I am starting strong with this starting tomorrow since it’s almost 4 months until the wedding and I want to be on my best.
Read two books //I read two and a half books during the month in June so that was a success. If you’re interested in some new reads check out my 2016 Summer Reading List and my 16 Books to Read in 2016. Pick out my invitations for the wedding //I did this and we actually got our first proofs back the other day and let me just say I’m basically obsessed. I can’t wait to send them out to all of my friends and family. Make an opt-in freebie as a permanent addition to my mailing list //Yes, I accomplished this and my email list has grown a lot since it’s been implemented…now to start sending out emails to my list on a frequent basis.
- Make new Pinterest graphics to drive more traffic to my blog // I’m going to give myself partial credit on this because I redid a few of my graphics but I didn’t do as many as I would’ve liked.
3.5/5 – not too terrible, but not amazing either. Hopefully next month I can knock it out of the park.
- Work out twice a week at the very least // It’s crunch time for the wedding bod so it’s time to get serious and start cracking down on myself with getting to the gym. Anyone to be my accountability partner, just say the word.
- Read two books // I’m halfway done with a book already so reading two books shouldn’t be too much of a challenge. Hopefully I can keep up with this two books a month thing for the rest of the year – that would be awesome.
- Make a conscious effort to keep the apartment clean // I am the absolute worst about cleaning up because the last thing that I want to do after a long day at work is clean my apartment. I’m basically a laundry pro and forever on top of the laundry load but keeping the apartment tidy is something I really need to work on.
- Continue updating old Pinterest graphics to drive traffic to older posts // This was a goal that I semi accomplished last month but would like to be able to work on some more during July.
- Solidify the food tasting date + figure out some more of the wedding decor // We’ve already scheduled our cake tasting but we need to schedule the food tasting still. I have also been checking out some potential decorations that I wanted to include but haven’t figured out exactly what I want to include just yet so this is a goal for July.
It’s time for the monthly goal-setting link-up called The Road to a Better Me! As a way to share my goals with my readers and keep myself accountable, this link-up was created to motivate all of us reach our goals! This link-up starts today, July 6th and will be the first Wednesday of every month throughout the entire year. Each link-up will stay open until the following Saturday. Your post can be anything related to goal-setting including monthly goals, blogging goals, personal goals, etc. Share your July goals + keep yourself accountable.
I would love for you join this exciting monthly link-up! Remember to please visit others blogs in the link-up and comment on them to make this link-up even more fun.
[inlinkz_linkup id=646393 mode=1]
What are your July goals? Please feel free to let me know down in the comments.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!