Wow, it’s that time again. I can’t believe it’s already the last Friday of March. Today I am back with another in vs. out post where I share what’s been in and out in my life during the month of March. Happy Friday, y’all!
In vs. Out
- Moving & picking out new decor // We move to our new 2 bedroom apartment on April 2nd and I cannot wait. I am beyond stoked about this and have a private Pinterest board dedicated to decorating my new space. I can’t wait to show y’all when its complete.
- Spring finally being here // Even though the weather hasn’t been very warm as of late, at least during the morning, I am glad that spring is here because that means summer is on its way.
- Weekends // Because weekends are always in.
- Items being stolen // On Sunday my apartment complex experienced a series of car break ins and I am thankful I wasn’t included in that occurrence but on Tuesday someone stole a package right off my front porch, some Ray Bans to be exact. They were kind enough to leave me with the box and the receipt though. We are pretty thankful that we are moving into a completely different complex in a week and a half.
- Packing // With moving comes packing and I am not a big fan of packing but there’s definitely worse things in the world.
- Doing taxes // In addition to packing all this weekend, we will also be working on our taxes. So it’s pretty much a weekend of full blown adulting but that’s okay.
What you missed this week on Breakfast at Lilly’s:
Easter Weekend Sales:
LOFT // 40% off select spring styles
ASOS // $50 off $200 with code: MARCH50 (ends March 29)
J.Crew // 25% off purchase of $125+ with code: SHOPMORE
J.Crew Factory // 50% off in stores and online. Extra 40% off clearance with code: EGGSCELLENT
MACY’S // extra 20% off with code: EASTER
Forever 21 // Up to 40% off sale with code: EXTRA40
Hope y’all have an amazing weekend!