Well, I’m posting this a little later than usual due to the absolute craziness that March has been but all is good. In case you missed it, a few weeks ago I announced that I was moving back to Houston. We officially moved in on Thursday so this weekend was spent unpacking and getting our new place set up. Before that, most of my month was spent preparing for the upcoming move so I haven’t been as active on the blog as I would have liked to be but now I’m back and oh so happy about that. I’ll be sharing more information on the move later in a coffee chat but in the meantime, let’s dive into my February traffic report and see how I did + my blogging goals for the month of March.
February Traffic Report
Unique pageviews – 8,237 (0.14 decrease from January)
Bounce rate – 75.91% (0.06 decrease from January)
Sessions – 5,539 (0.19 decrease from January)
Users – 3,385 (0.34 decrease from January)
Bloglovin – 767 (0.003 increase from January)
Twitter: 2,633 (0.002 decrease from January)
Instagram: 46,973 (1.03 increase from January)
Facebook: 1,821 (0.002 decrease from January)
Pinterest: 12,369 (0.01 increase from January)
February Blogging Goals Recap
- Continue pitching myself to brands – nope but that’s because I was so busy preparing for the move.
- 2,700 Twitter Followers – why is growing your Twitter following so hard these days?
12,350 Pinterest Followers Continue updating Pinterest graphics
March Blogging Goals
- Get back on track with pitching myself to brands
- Continue updating Pinterest graphics
- Continue testing new Pinterest strategy
- Start working to make friends in the Houston blogging community
What did your February traffic report look like and what are your March blogging goals? Please feel free to let me know down in the comments.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!