Another month has come and gone and now it’s time to share my February goals with all of you! January was a pretty busy month so I wasn’t as successful with my goals as I had planned to be but that’s okay. Now it’s a new month and I am ready to get stuff accomplished! Now onto my February goals.
Recap of January Goals:
- Finalize wedding invite list and get addresses so we can send out our save the dates // I have finalized the list but we are still in the midst of collecting all the addresses. I anticipate getting them all this month so that we can send them out by March. I give myself half credit for this one.
- Workout twice per week // Semi-success! I worked out at least twice a week most weeks but I need to continue doing it to form a habit.
- Read two books // I read one of two books so I half completed this goal but hey better than nothing, right? That’s what we’re going to go with here.
Don’t procrastinate on my coursework //Success! I have been starting my papers earlier and not scrambling to get it done the day that its due. Save money //Success! I purchased a new car at the very end of January but I was able to save a ton of money during the rest of the month and continue to add to my savings account.
So I successfully completed 2 of the 5 goals and then half completed the other three. It could be worse though so I am not complaining. The goals I didn’t quite complete this month will be transferred on over to February.
- Continue saving as much money as I can // Although I’ll have all of my regular expenses + now a car payment to keep up with, I don’t want to do any extra unnecessary spending. Although I’d love to get my hands on some new spring arrivals, at this point I need to save for my car payments, loans, and house expenses that we will soon have.
- Read one book // Because February is a shorter month, I am just going to set a goal of reading one book and hope that I can read more than that and exceed my goal.
- Finish gathering everyone’s addresses and order save the dates // This month I am picking up with my January goal that I didn’t fully complete. My mom is working on getting me the list for my side of the family so I just need to get the rest of my friends + all of Michael’s guests addresses.
- Continue not drinking soda // The last week of January I quit drinking soda so I want to stick with it this month because I am trying to lose a little weight.
- Work out twice a week // This goal has been pretty attainable so far but I am not sure if I am ready to increase it to 3x a week yet.
- Go wedding dress shopping // The big day is creeping up and I still haven’t been wedding dress shopping yet so I plan to do this at some point this month. Hopefully I will be able to find my perfect dress.
For more details and monthly reminders, sign up for my eNewsletter here!
We would love for you join us in this exciting monthly link-up! Remember to use the hashtag #theroadtoabetterme when posting on any social media sites and to grab our button as well.
What are your February goals? Let me know down in the comments.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!