Alright, hold up. How is it already February? 2017 is already flying and I’m in disbelief. I’m going to need the rest of 2017 to slow down just a little bit. Now it’s time to dive into my February 2017 goals! I hope y’all enjoy.
January Goals Recap
Complete my Fitness Challenge// Not only did I complete the challenge, but I have no plans of stopping my 5x a week schedule anytime soon.
- Figure out my work from home schedule // I’ve gotten a bit of a better schedule lately but it still has room for improvement so I’m going to give myself half credit for this one. I really need to structure my days a tad better.
Read 2 books //Yes, I finished Don’t You Cry and Get Rich Lucky Bitch. I can’t wait to dive into more books this month.
Work onbatching content for both BAL and Confetti Social //I’m about a week ahead for both Breakfast at Lilly’s and Confetti Social but I definitely need to work on getting at least a month ahead so I have time to do other things in my business other than writing.
3.5/4 goals completed…not too shabby, eh?
February 2017 Goals
- Read 2 books // To beat my reading goal I need to read 2 books per month so here’s to another two books! This month I’m reading Big Little Lies and I’m not sure on the second yet – any suggestions?
- Continue going to the gym 5x a week // I have a newfound love of going to the gym so I want to continue doing that in February. I’m all about Zumba, Barre, and Dance Jam right now but I am willing to try other classes as well.
- Start directly pitching to brands // I have done a little more of this due to my upcoming travels in April but I want to start doing it more often because influencer networks haven’t been my cup of tea lately. Plus, you can make more money if you work directly with a brand so that’s an obvious bonus.
- Start spring cleaning // Although it’s only February, I want to start spring cleaning already. Our apartment needs a little cleaning up so I want to tackle a few places this month if at all possible.
I’m keeping it pretty low key this month since February is a little bit shorter of a month. I hope you enjoyed my February 2017 goals. What are your February goals?
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!