I feel like I say this every single year but man last year feels like it just came and went in the blink of an eye. 2018 was a really great year but I’m so ready for 2019 to be an even better one.
Last year instead of setting to yearly goals I set 27 goals before I turned 27 so I’m going to be recapping that list instead of 2018 personal goals so let’s dive in, shall we?
27 Before 27 Personal Goals Recap
- Become consistent with going to the gym and make it a habit // Unfortunately, this didn’t really happen but what can ya do? This is something I really want to get into this year.
Participate in a Whole30 challenge
- Drink more Water // Nope, I’m really embarassed about this one.
- Do a deep clean of my entire life // I did a pretty good job at this but I wouldn’t say I was 100% successful which is why I didn’t cross it off.
- Replenish my emergency fund // I have slowly started to build it back up but I’m not happy with how slow the process was so this was half completed too.
Get rid of any clothing that I no longer love //I still have a few things to get rid of but I think I did a good job at getting rid of clothes this year. Read 12 Books //
Try new foods more often //Proud to announce that I’ve gotten much better about venturing out and trying new foods.
- Nurture my relationships better // Going to give myself half credit for this one.
Get on a better working schedule //I still haven’t perfected this of course, but I have gotten a lot better about how much I work.
Collaborate more with online business owners //Yes, I did a lot of this in 2018 and it was amazing.
- Travel to a new place // I actually didn’t go anywhere new this year. I did travel but it was to two cities that I had already been to haha.
Focus on doing more of the things that I love //I read a lot more this year and did so many more things that I enjoyed. It was nice to not feel like I had to work 24/7.
- Stop overthinking everything // Although I didn’t completely quit my habit of overthinking, I feel like I certainly improved it.
Say no more often //I totally got better at saying no this year. Its still tough for me to do since I am a people pleaser, but man was it good for my sanity.
- Pay off my credit card debt // While I didn’t finish paying off my credit card debt, I did pay it down quite a bit so I have definitely made progress.
Work on being cleaner around the house //Ever since we moved into our home at the beginning of September, I feel like I have become way cleaner. I make sure to pick up after myself and keep on top of things around the house. Celebrate the little things in life //I have gotten better about celebrating my accomplishments – big and small.
- Spend more time with my friends and family // I definitely improved at that this year, but I could definitely still be better.
- Be more adventurous // I had a few more adventurous moments this year but this is always something I’m looking to improve.
Work on creating more passive income //I totally did this and it feels so good. Cook more meals at home //I definitely cooked a bit more in 2018.
- Take better care of myself // I started to do this but I still don’t feel like it’s up to par quite yet so it’s something I’ll need to continue to work on.
Work smarter, not harder //
Go to New York City during Christmastime //We spent a few days in NYC this Christmas and it was so magical.
Focus on buying quality over quantity //This is something I have done a lot better at but I still do buy trendy pieces from fast fashion places from time to time. Schedule more coffee dates //I had more intentional coffee dates this year and it was so nice to get to know other entrepreneurs better.
28 Before 28 Personal Goals
- Take more photos
- Read at least 15 books
- Keep up with my content calendar
- Get into a consistent gym routine
- Spend more time on self-care
- Travel to a new place
- Organize my house
- Finish decorating my office
- Turn Confetti Social into a full-blown agency
- Drink less soda and more water
- Eat a lot less fast food
- Replenish my emergency fund
- Lose at least 10 pounds
- Focus on my friends + family
- Participate in a no spend month
- Get a second pup
- Have a successful first year with Uplevel Your Biz
- Work on getting visible on Stories
- Work with more amazing brands
- Be more present
- Make more meals at home
- Go to bed earlier
- Venture outside of my comfort zone
- Finish paying off my car
- Eliminate credit card debt
- Complete a 30-day squat challenge
- Learn how to prioritize myself more often
- Spend more time with my parents
What personal goals do you want to accomplish this year? Please feel free to let me know down in the comments.
Loving this personal goals feature? Take a look here for more of my lifestyle favorites!
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!