My to-read list is honestly never ending because I am constantly adding new books to my list on a weekly basis. These aren’t all of the books that I want to read in 2017 since my goal is 24 books throughout the course of the year but these are ones I have been wanting to read for quite some time. Now let’s jump into my 2017 reading list. If you’re interested you can check out my previous reading lists.
2017 Reading List
1.Big Little Lies // HBO is coming out with a series on this book so I want to read that before it premieres next month. This one has been on my list for awhile so I’m ready to jump into it already.
2. In a Dark, Dark Wood // I read Ruth Ware’s other book Woman in Cabin 10 and absolutely loved it so I’m excited to eventually dive into this one because I’ve been loving a good mystery book as of late.
3. The One & Only // I’ve heard nothing but good things about this book so it’s on my list of books to check out this year.
4. It Ends with Us // This year I have become a huge Colleen Hoover fan and I absolutely can’t wait to read this book. I have heard such amazing things about it.
5. Ugly Love // Another Colleen Hoover book that I’ve heard nothing but good things about. I already have the book but have yet to read it.
7. You Are a Badass // It seems like everyone I know has been raving about this book so I’d be silly not to read it. I can’t wait to dive in in the very near future.
8. The Universe Has Your Back // Another book I’ve heard rave reviews about. I’ve been watching Gabrielle Bernstein’s videos recently and they’ve been really inspiring so I’m sure her book will be too.
9. Girl Code // As a female entrepreneur, this book is right up my alley. I’ve heard lots of good things about this one so I’m super stoked to read it.
10. Adventures for your Soul // Reaching my fullest potential is something that I strive to do and that’s one of the things this book is supposed to provide so I can’t wait to get my hands on this book.
11. The 4 Hour Workweek // A 4 hour work week sounds ideal, doesn’t it? This is another book that has been talked about a lot in the blogosphere and now that I’m self-employed, it’s time to figure out how to maximize my laptop lifestyle.
12. The Conquer Kit // This book by Natalie MacNeil has been sitting on my to-read list for quite some time so I think it’s finally time for me to get to it, am I right?
13. #GirlBoss // I’m sure at this point everyone’s heard of the book #GirlBoss, right? I have heard nothing but amazing things about this book so it’s time to get to reading.
What books are on your 2017 reading list? I’d love to hear any suggestions on what to add to my reading list.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!