I am pretty stoked that Brittany from Southern Soul Blog nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I really enjoy doing these types of posts so I am thrilled for the opportunity. You can check out some previous awards that I have been nominated for here.
Versatile Blogger Award
Here’s how it works:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Write seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen bloggers to pass the award along to.
- I am engaged and getting married next November. (Sometimes I am still a little mind blown by this)
- I am addicted to true crime…specifically in podcast form. (Have any recommendations, send them my way)
- I have a serious shoe and purse addiction.
- I work in digital marketing for a retail management company.
- I’m currently in graduate school working towards my MS in Social Media Marketing.
- I’m fairly shy when I first meet people but once I warm up to you, I become a complete chatterbox.
- I love reading and wish that I had more time for it.
Here are my nominees:
- Allison from Because I Said So
- Jordyn from The Fairy Princess Diaries
- Nicole from Chronicling Home
- Lindsay from Peace Love Sequins
- Ashley from Purple and Pearl
- Hannah from Preppy and Posh
- Anna from Pleasantly Petite
- Kristin from The Blush Blonde
- Sammi from Sammi the Beauty Buff
- Ashley from Lilly & Lemons
- Lauren from The Arizona Prepster
- Alicia from Between the Pearls
- Kendal from Life with Kendal
- Dani from Dani Dearest
- Sara from Sara Magnolia
I hope you ladies have lots fun doing this! Happy Friday everyone. If I didn’t nominate you and you still want to participate, feel free to do so regardless!
Has anyone else ever been nominated for the versatile blogger award? Let me know down in the comments.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!