Valentine’s Day is right around the corner — can you believe it? I surely can’t. Although Michael and I will be having a fairly low-key Valentine’s Day celebration, I wanted to suggest a few pretty budget friendly Valentine’s Day date ideas.
Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
- A romantic night in // Don’t feel like going out and spending money for Valentine’s Day? Spend a night at home with your significant other. Make a romantic dinner together and rent a RomCom from Redbox. You’ll save a ton of money and be able to get some intimate alone time.
- Go mini golfing or bowling // As a lover of both mini golf and bowling, I think these are the perfect date ideas! Of course the one you pick really depends on the weather in your area since mini golf is primarily outside but regardless you’re bound to have a blast with either option.
- Dinner and a movie // This one is of course a little overplayed, but honestly going to dinner and a movie is one of my all time favorite dates. I am a big movie lover so take me to see a good movie and you’re golden. Bonus points if you go see the big Valentine’s Day hit ‘How to be Single’.
- Have a staycation // Want to get out of the house for the night without having to take a road trip? Spend a night at a nearby hotel and enjoy a little room service and each other’s company.
- Attend a local ballet or play // The San Antonio ballet is actually performing Peter Pan the weekend of Valentine’s Day and I am pretty much dying to go. I don’t think this is going to happen but I feel like it would be a super fun date night if that’s your kind of thing.
What are your Valentine’s Day plans? Let me know down in the comments.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!