Does anyone else feel like the month of January just flew by or is it just me? I can’t believe it’s already the second month of 2017. You know what a new month means, time for my January traffic report! Follow along on my monthly journey of increasing my page views, social media followings, and more. Let’s get into it, shall we?
January Traffic Report
Unique pageviews – 9,207 (0.12 decrease from December)
Bounce rate – 79.40% (0.24 increase from December)
Sessions – 6,475 (0.01 decrease from December)
Users – 5,360 (0.02 increase from December)
Bloglovin – 752 (0.03 increase from December)
January Blogging Goals Recap:
- 1,350 FB Likes – Wishful thinking on this one. Growing my FB page has been the slowest process lately and I’m not super concerned about it since my actual FB page doesn’t bring me in much traffic even if FB brings in a lot of traffic for me.
- 2,200 Twitter Followers – I was only 9 off from this one! so close.
18k Instagram followers Continue updating Pinterest graphics
- Reach 11k pageviews – nope. Hopefully the next few months traffic starts to pick up again.
Continue testing different social media strategies
February Blogging Goals:
- 1,320 FB Likes
- 2,225 Twitter Followers
- 22k Instagram Followers
- Continue updating Pinterest graphics
- Reach 10.5k pageviews
- Continue testing different social media strategies
- Update my work with me page and add a sponsorship page to make it easier for companies to contact me if need be.
I hope you enjoyed my January traffic report. How was your January traffic report? What are you working towards this month in terms of blogging goals? Please feel free to let me know down in the comments.