I don’t normally post on Friday’s but this was something I absolutely had to share with y’all. If you’re in the San Antonio area this weekend, then you’re in luck because NYX is having it’s grand opening events throughout the course of the weekend.
NYX Grand Opening
NYX is opening its 100th store in San Antonio in just two years. After checking out the store tonight, it’s safe to say that makeup lovers are going to be in absolute heaven. It’s filled to the brim with tons of amazing NYX products and really innovative technology to boot. You can utilize their in-store technology to view different makeup looks and see how each product looks on different skin tones which is really awesome.
Taking a photo with a ring light at the event totally confirmed that I need one of these babies for when I start doing YouTube videos in the future, don’t you agree? Anyway, let’s talk more about the events that will be taking place this weekend.
Friday, February 24th:
– Formal ribbon cutting ceremony will take place at 9:30 am
– First one hundred people in line ALL receive gift bags with $100+ value
– UTSA Cheer Squad will be dressed in customized NYX uniforms and will be doing a special NYX cheer
– Miss Beauty South Texas 2017, Michelle Stricker will be in attendance
– There is going to be a NYX DONUT WALL spelling out “1-0-0” in pink donuts, surrounded by glazed donuts (yes you are reading this correctly)
– Kiehl’s Since 1851 will have representatives giving hand massages to folks who are waiting in-line
Saturday, February 25th:
First 200 people in line will receive wrist bands to meet with top beauty and fashion influencer, LustreLux, who hosted the red carpet for E! News at this year’s Grammy Awards. Meet up will be from 2:00-4:00 pm. Line begins at noon.
All weekend: Friday, February 24th-Sunday, February 26th:
Special daily prize packs which will include:
– The 100th person in line each day
– The 100th sale each day
– First sale over $100 each day
– “Concert” t-shirts featuring all 100 NYX locations
– Express makeup touch-ups with professional makeup artists
So as you can see, there are tons of awesome events going on at the NYX at La Cantera this weekend.
Check out some of my favorite NYX products here:
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!