Another month has come and gone and now it’s time to set my November goals. I actually did alright with my October goals but I definitely could have done a little better. Now onto sharing my recap of my October goals and then my November goals.
Recap of October Goals:
1. Finish my media kit // Nope, still haven’t been able to do this. Anyone have any suggestions on a good template designer so that I can get the ball rolling again.
2. Be on top of my assignments in class // I have been on top of my stuff in my class and currently have an A which I hope to keep throughout the semester and should be able to if I continue on the same path.
3. Continue eating healthy during the week // This was a SUCCESS. I only allowed myself to eat out on Fridays during the week which has been a challenge but it’s been good for both my health and my bank account.
4. Save at least 700 dollars from my paycheck // Okay so I didn’t save 700 dollars from my paycheck, but I saved 500…so I’d say that’s pretty good.
All in all I accomplished 2/4 of my goals which is definitely a lot better than last month…but there is definitely some room for improvement.
- Read at least one book // There are so many books that I have been dying to read that I just haven’t been able to get around to. I hope find some time to read this month, even if it’s just a little here and there.
- Save money // While I am not going to set an actual goal amount, I am just going to watch what I spend and not buy anything too unnecessary. Of course, I plan to participate in Black Friday festivities but I will not go overboard.
- Finish my stats class with an A // Although my final is not until the first week of December, I felt that this was more suited for this month because I have all of this month to completely immerse myself in my studies and finish strong.
- Get a consistent cleaning schedule // Because I am going to be out of town 2 weekends this month, I need to be better about cleaning up my mess before it has a chance to pile up and be left for me to clean up when the weekend rolls around. Know of any good cleaning schedules? Send them my way.
- Start working out 3 times a week // This is a struggle because I am not a morning person and don’t have time at night between blogging and school, but I need to just go ahead and do it. I have a wedding body to attain.
What are your November goals? Let me know down in the comments.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!