So November wasn’t that good of a month for me in terms of traffic. Honestly, I expected November’s statistics to be quite a bit lower due to me not posting during the week of my honeymoon and not being as active the rest of the month as I could have been…but it’s a new month and I’m ready to finish 2016 strong with tons of new content for y’all to read and even more into the new year. Although my blog traffic decreased a bit, my social media channels continued to grow so at least I was able to see growth somewhere. Now without further ado, let’s dive into my November traffic report.
Unique pageviews – 10,261 (0.09 decrease from October)
Bounce rate – 67.62% (0.16 decrease from October)
Sessions – 6,843 ( 0.17 decrease from October)
Users – 5,186 ( 0.24 decrease from October)
Bloglovin – 722 (0.02 increase from October)
November Blogging Goals Recap
Continue posting 3x a week on BAL/CS on Instagram
- 1,150 FB likes…nope..I have been struggling to get new FB likes lately
2,060 Twitter Followers 11.3k Instagram Followers Continue Updating Pinterest graphics
- Reach 12k pageviews…my pageviews went down again but I expected it. I am hoping that it’ll pick up in December…but who knows.
December Blogging Goals
- Continue posting at least 3x a week on BAL/CS Instagram
- 1,150 FB Likes
- 2,100 Twitter followers
- 13k Instagram followers
- Continue updating Pinterest graphics
- Reach 12k pageviews
- Try out some new strategies on social media for traffic growth
How do you plan to finish the year strong? Do you do a monthly traffic report? Please feel free to let me know down in the comments.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!