Although 2015 isn’t officially over yet, I just wanted to showcase the most popular posts on Breakfast at Lilly’s so far this year. I have learned a lot over my first year of blogging and can’t wait to see what 2016 brings for me and this little old blog of mine. If you’re new here and haven’t read any of these posts, sit back and sift through my most popular posts of 2015 and get caught up.
Most Popular Posts of 2015
- Blogger Bestie Gift Guide // According to Google Analytics, the Blogger Bestie Gift Guide is my most popular post of the entire year. I am so glad that y’all enjoyed this post because I really enjoyed making it. My blogger besties like a lot of the same things that I do so they are fun to shop for.
- Morning & Night Skin Care Routine // I wrote this post earlier in the year and it has been my second most frequented post which is pretty surprising to be honest. Also, can we discuss those horrendous graphics? I still am not the best with graphics but it’s definitely a step up from the ones in this post.
- 5 Things I Did This Year to Grow My Blog // This post being in the top 5 isn’t as surprising. People seem to love reading blogging tips so it’s not really shocking when posts like these succeed. I really did learn a lot this year and plan to learn even more in 2016.
- Get Holiday Ready with Crest // This is another one of my more recent posts. I did enjoy writing this post and trying out the Crest Whitestrips which are still on a BOGO deal at Walmart so make sure to take advantage of that deal while you can.
- Blogging with a Full Time Job // Another post about blogging in the top 5. Blogging tips are a crowd pleaser and I will keep that in mind as I go into 2016.
- Podcasts I Can’t Stop Listening To // This post is actually one of my favorites. I am pretty much addicted to podcasts so this one was exciting to write because I enjoyed sharing my favorites with you and getting some new recommendations as well.
- Gift Guide: For Your Man // I guess my audience really enjoys seeing gift guides but I am not complaining because they have been some of my favorite posts to make. We all know how difficult men are to shop for so hopefully this post came in handy to many of you.
- Last Minute Stocking Stuffers // Another gift guide post. There is still time to get your presents so feel free to check any of the guides out for additional ideas.
- The Year Before the Wedding // This is actually one of my personal favorites and I am glad it made the top 10. This was my first ever wedding post and it recaps what I have been doing since I got engaged in September. If you love wedding posts, I definitely recommend this one to you.
- Ways to Maximize Productivity // To round out the top 10 is my post about ways to maximize your productivity.
What were your favorite posts on Breakfast at Lilly’s this year? Have you figured out your most popular posts of 2015 yet? Let me know down in the comments.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!