Today I am sharing a brief recap of my February goals along with my March goals. I am beyond stoked for the month of March because that means spring weather and our move in date to our two bedroom apartment is quickly approaching. Now onto sharing my March goals.
Recap of February Goals:
Continue saving as much money as I can //I have definitely been saving money lately. With the upcoming move, I have been trying to save up as much as possible so that I can get a few more furniture pieces for the new apartment. Read one book //Yes, I accomplished this! I have actually finished a book and a half so I’m very stoked about this.
- Finish gathering everyone’s addresses and
order save the dates// I have the majority of the addresses but will be gathering the rest this week so I am not going to count this goal as 100% completed. But I’ll give it half credit since I am almost done gathering addresses and have already ordered my save the dates. Continue not drinking soda //Yesterday marked a full month since I have had a drop of soda and I am so happy about that. Since I’ve quit drinking soda, I have felt much healthier and I plan on keeping it that way as long as possible.
- Work out twice a week // This was kind of a fail. I worked out like once a week, but definitely not two times.
- Go wedding dress shopping // Well this was the plan but I wasn’t able to book an appointment this month like I had initially planned since the place I wanted to go was booked solid until this upcoming weekend so not reaching this goal wasn’t really my fault. I will be doing that this weekend though and I am very excited.So we’re going to give me a 3.5 out of 6. Definitely not amazing, but hey, at least I completed some of my goals.
- Read two books // I plan to up my reading goal to two books this month since I am halfway through with one book and have already began a second so I think this is attainable.
- Continue not drinking soda // I have officially been without soda for a month and I’d like to continue that throughout March so let’s see if I can do this.
- Get my hair & makeup appointments booked // I have already done most of the big tasks like getting a photographer and videographer so now it’s time to tackle the smaller but still important things like getting my hair and makeup vendor for the day of the wedding booked.
- Work out twice a week // I need to kick my butt into gear because my wedding is in 8 months so while I hope to possibly work out three times a week, if I am able to do it twice a week, I will be happy.
- Do some spring cleaning // Since we move at the beginning of April, I want to do some spring cleaning this month and get rid of some stuff that we don’t need instead of transporting it to our new place.
It’s the third month of the monthly goal-setting link-up called The Road to a Better Me! As a way to both share our goals with our readers and keep ourselves accountable, Brittany and I created this link-up to motivate all of us reach our goals! This link-up starts today, March 2nd and will be the first Wednesday of every month throughout the entire year. Each link-up will stay open until the following Saturday. Your post can be anything related to goal-setting including monthly goals, blogging goals, personal goals, etc.
For more details and monthly reminders, sign up for my eNewsletter here!
We would love for you join us in this exciting monthly link-up! Remember to use the hashtag #theroadtoabetterme when posting on any social media sites and to grab our button to place on your post as well. Also, please visit others blogs in the link-up and comment on them to make this link-up even more fun.
[inlinkz_linkup id=612445 mode=1]
What are your March goals? Feel free to let me know down in the comments.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!