Happy Friday, y’all. So not only did I FINALLY exceed my 10k pageview goal, I exceeded it by…quite a lot. I am beyond excited that I was finally able to surpass 10k and can’t wait to hit my next big milestone of 15k. I am so thrilled and can’t wait to see what the rest of 2016 holds for this little blog of mine. Today calls for lots of celebration, don’t ya think? Now without further ado, my June traffic report.
June Traffic Report
Continue engaging on Instagram for at least 10-15 minutes a day Post 3x a week on Instagram at the very least
- 1,000 Facebook Likes – so close, I’m currently at 973 so help a girl out.
1,875 Twitter followers 7,300 Pinterest Followers
- Continue working through the e-courses I’ve purchased – yep, but I haven’t finished any of them so I need to keep working at it.
- Begin updating older Pinterest graphics to drive more traffic to the blog – This is a work in progress but I have definitely updated some old graphics.
Write more evergreen posts
July Blogging Goals:
- Continue engaging on Instagram for at least 10 minutes a day
- Post 3x a week on Instagram
- 1,000 FB Likes
- 1,950 Twitter Followers
- 7,750 Pinterest Followers
- Start building my biz Facebook account (Help a girl out and give it a like if you haven’t yet)
- Continue updating old Pinterest graphics
- Work on finishing my purchased e-courses
Do you do monthly traffic reports? What are your blogging goals for July? Please feel free to let me know down in the comments.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!