Holy cow, I can’t believe it’s already June. I know that I say this nearly every month but man, 2016 has been completely flying. I feel like I just blink and then it’s already the next month. First, I am going to share a recap of my May goals and then my June goals to help me hold myself accountable for all the things that I want to accomplish.
Recap of May Goals:
Read one book //I was able to read one and a half books this month which is pretty decent considering how busy I was. Save money //Yes, I definitely did this! June and July are going to be more expensive months with the bachelorette party quickly approaching but saving a little extra this month surely will help. Make at least one content upgrade for my posts //I finally did this! Check out my content upgrade on Plugins that you need for your WordPress blog. Get active for 30 minutes a day at least 3x a week //
- Eat healthy during the week // I have been doing better with this as a whole, but I am not going to count this one as a win because sometimes I couldn’t help but eat junk food during the week.
I achieved 4.5/5 goals for the month of May so not too shabby if I do say so myself.
- Continue to work out at least twice a week // I have consistently been working out about twice a week so I want to continue doing that and maybe even up it to 3x a week consistently. Here’s to hoping I can continue with my workout streak.
- Read two books // Since I am already halfway done with one book, reading two books won’t be too impossible. I am trying to keep up with my reading goal by reading 16 books in 2016.
- Pick out my invitations for the wedding // The wedding is a little over five months away so I need to pick out the official invites so that we can get those in the works so that they are sent out on time.
- Make an opt-in freebie as a permanent addition to my mailing list // I have some ideas in mind for this and can’t wait to implement one of them as my freebie when you subscribe to my mailing list. I really want to grow my mailing list so I think that this is a key part in doing so.
- Make new Pinterest graphics to drive more traffic to my blog // Some of my older Pinterest graphics need a reboot ASAP so this month I am going to work on making new ones and linking them to older posts so my earlier posts can get the love that they deserve.
I think that’s going to be it for my June goals. Good luck with your goals, ladies. I am sure you’ll all kill it.
It’s time for the monthly goal-setting link-up called The Road to a Better Me! As a way to share my goals with my readers and keep myself accountable, this link-up was created to motivate all of us reach our goals! This link-up starts today, June 1st and will be the first Wednesday of every month throughout the entire year. Each link-up will stay open until the following Saturday. Your post can be anything related to goal-setting including monthly goals, blogging goals, personal goals, etc.
We would love for you join this exciting monthly link-up! Remember to use the hashtag #theroadtoabetterme when posting on any social media sites. Also, please visit others blogs in the link-up and comment on them to make this link-up even more fun.
What are your June goals? Feel free to link-up with me or let me know your June goals down in the comments.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!