Holy Grail Haircare
These are my holy grail haircare products that are a part of my (almost) every day hair care routine. I have been using a lot of these products for a number of years and highly recommend them to you.
1. Wet Brush // As someone with constantly tangled hair, when I discovered the wet brush, my life was pretty much transformed. I used to try and brush my hair with a regular brush after shower and ended up ripping out big chunks of hair due to crazy tangles so needless to say, this thing comes in handy. I use it pretty much every night after showering to keep my hair tangle-free.
2. Detangler // I tend to use this with my wet brush every night. Although the wet brush helps get out the tangles, it doesn’t help prevent them. This detangler (even if it is for kids) works wonders on helping get out the tangles. It also smells like green apples so that’s just an added bonus.
3. Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner // Let me start out by saying that I am a huge fan of pretty much all of the Organix hair care products..but these two are my absolute favorite. They leave my hair feeling so soft and shiny every time. My hair doesn’t feel weighed down by the product after each use like some shampoos and conditioners tend to cause. The coconut scent is also a big plus.
4. Macadamia Deep Hair Repair Masque // I use this product about once a week. It is recommended that you only use it twice a week or less and I have found that just using it once a week is the perfect fit for me. It says to let it sit in your hair for about seven minutes…While seven minutes may seem like a long time, it’s definitely worth the wait. After I wash the product out, my hair immediately feels softer and looks so much healthier. This product is unfortunately very expensive, but since I only use it once a week, it lasts for a long time.
5. Leave in Spray Conditioner // I use this from time to time to ensure that my hair stays smooth and shiny throughout the week. A little goes a long way with this product.
6. Heat Protectant // If I ever decide to put heat on my hair, I reach for this CHI heat protectant. It definitely helps keep my hair protected from heat damage and I have used this exact product for about 6 years now.
Let me know what your holy grail haircare products are down in the comments.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!