I am a huge advocate for using Facebook groups to drive traffic to your blog. I have joined quite a few since I became a blogger, but I definitely have my favorites that I check on a daily basis. Today I am sharing 5 Facebook groups to help grow your blog.
If you want to take your blog to the next level, you should probably start utilizing Facebook groups like now. When I started doing this, not only was I able to drive more traffic to this little old blog of mine, I was also able to make lifelong connections with bloggers I may have never met if it wasn’t for those Facebook groups. Some Facebook groups are a heftier commitment than others, but I promise you that they are totally worth it. Continue reading if you want to find 5 Facebook groups to help grow your blog.
5 Facebook Groups to Help Grow Your Blog
- Millennial Blogger Network // This first Facebook group is one that I am currently an admin of so of course, I am going to promote it. We have a small group of wonderful millennial women who are very supportive. The group mainly consists of fashion, lifestyle, and beauty bloggers but we certainly don’t discriminate. We offer tons of daily threads including social media and blog commenting. To join, fill out this form and sign up here.
- Grow Your Blog // The GYB community is a fairly large one, at over 4,800+ members. You will find a variety of different niches in this community and everyone is extremely helpful. They offer a variety of daily threads that are essential in driving traffic to your blog + social media.
- The Blogging Elite // This group is another favorite of mine because all of the people in the group are very kind and supportive. They offer daily threads like blog commenting, social media following, and more. They also do seasonal swaps within the group which builds an even stronger community. Make sure you read the rules prior to applying so you have a better chance of getting accepted into this wonderful group.
- Show Your Blog Love // Another group that I frequent is Show Your Blog Love. The admins of this group are on the ball and make sure that everyone’s following the rules. They offer a variety of daily threads that are sure to help give your blog’s traffic a boost. To apply, just fill out this form and request to join the group.
- Blog Passion Project // Another favorite group of mine is Blog Passion Project. The admins are always striving to make the group better. They offer tons of different threads each day and the members of the group are very supportive and kind. In order to be accepted, just make sure that your blog is a part of your work description.
I hope that from this list of Facebook groups that you have found at least one new group to join. I am in a lot of other different groups, but these are the ones that I participate in nearly everyday.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!