I actually cannot believe that tomorrow marks the first day of December and the last month of 2016. This year has gone by so quickly and I am very eager to start 2017 with a bang. Now without further ado, here’s a recap of my November goals and a look into my December goals.
- Read two books // I finished one book and am so close to being done with the older so I’m going to consider this a half win.
Enjoy the wedding and honeymoon //This was a major success. I was able to unplug from this blog and my business Confetti Social with ease. I am not usually one who can relax so being able to take a week and some off was so beneficial. Begin writing thank you notes to people who purchased a gift for the wedding //These are being sent out today but they were finished before November ended so I’m going to chalk this one up as a win as well.2.5/3 goals met – not too bad. Especially when I was out of commission for almost two weeks.
- Read two books // At this rate, I won’t meet my 2016 goal of reading 20 books this year but that’s quite alright. I definitely read a lot more books than I did last year and that’s all that matters.
- Work on my business plan for both Confetti Social and Breakfast at Lilly’s // It is important to have a business plan for your blog and business so I really need to get one in place for the new year so I can start off strong.
- Start working on my 2017 Content Calendar for both blogs // Is there anything in particular that you want to see on Breakfast at Lilly’s next year? Please feel free to let me know down in the comments. I have quite a bit of content planned but I am always open to suggestions.
- Take some time to just enjoy the holidays // This is my first holiday season as a wife so I want to take some time to savor that and step away from my phone and computer a little bit to enjoy the holidays.
It’s time for the monthly goal-setting link-up called The Road to a Better Me! As a way to share my goals with my readers and keep myself accountable, this link-up was created to motivate all of us reach our goals! This link-up starts today, November 30th and will be the first Wednesday of every month throughout the entire year. Each link-up will stay open until the following Saturday. Your post can be anything related to goal-setting including monthly goals, blogging goals, personal goals, etc. Share your December goals + keep yourself accountable.
I would love for you join this exciting monthly link-up! Remember to please visit others blogs in the link-up and comment on them to make this link-up even more fun.
What are your December goals? Please feel free to let me know down in the comments.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!