On Thursday I was tagged by Lexi from A Blissful Haven to participate in the 21 questions tag. I am all about surveys so this tag was right up my alley. Thanks again for tagging me, Lexi. Now without further ado, onto the 21 questions tag.
21 Questions Tag
- Are you named after anyone? Nope! My dad just liked this song called Jenny dreamed of trains so they named me Jennifer so that they could called me that…which is good because I prefer Jenny over Jennifer anyway.
- When was the last time you cried? At some point this week. Wedding planning is stressful, okay. Especially when everyone puts up a fight about every little thing.
- Do you have kids? Nope!
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I would like to think so.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? I am VERY sarcastic and some people take offense to it because they don’t realize that I am joking.
- Will you ever bungee-jump? I would want to sky dive first because I feel like bungee-jumping is a little more intense.
- What’s your favorite cereal? It’s called Oatmeal Raisin Crisp. It’s the best.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? How they conduct themselves. I am very observant so that’s what I usually notice first.
- What is your eye color? Blue-green. I’m not 100% sure because it changes.
- Scary movie or happy endings? It really depends on my mood because I enjoy both.
- Favorite smells? Freshly cut grass and the Leaves candle from Bath and Body Works.
- Summer or winter? Between these two summer (even though Texas heat is unbearable) but my favorite seasons are spring and fall which we don’t get too much of here.
- Computer or television? I am addicted to both but as a blogger, I’ve got to say computer wins.
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Hawaii! I am dying to go back in the near future.
- Do you have any special talents? I have this extremely useless talent where if I’ve ever heard the song before, I can name the song within 30 seconds of it starting.
- Where were you born? Louisiana!
- What are your hobbies? blogging (of course), reading, music, traveling, etc.
- Do you have any pets? Not currently! I see a French Bulldog in my future though.
- Favorite movie? This is a tough one…I can’t just choose one favorite. I guess I will just go with a cult favorite here and say Mean Girls.
- Do you have any siblings? only child here.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I am grown up, I guess #fakeadulting…but I am currently working in digital marketing and I love it! I would love to run my own business and work from home at some point in the future.
Become a Breakfast at Lilly's Insider
Sign up today and receive your FREE daily blogging checklist!